When designing digital solutions such as websites, you don't have to fish in the mud, but bring with you a keen sense of clear design.
What you will do:
- You give the solution its face. You shape compelling interfaces full of elegance and simplicity
- From the big line to the beautiful micro-interaction – you work in a team with UX designers, topic experts, developers and are responsible for the visual implementation of online and digital concepts
- You create screen designs for different devices with the highest design & functional quality
- You find the best solutions within the technical possibilities. Of course in close dialog with our developers
What we expect:
- Degree in communication design, interaction design, visual design, product design or equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years of experience in the development of user-centered digital concepts
- A flair for trends and innovations
- Enthusiasm for interdisciplinary work and designing workshops
- Understanding of function interactions and user experience
- Structured and independent way of working with an eye for detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity and pleasure in trying out new things
What we offer
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.