You a tech-savvy pioneer with a passion for MarTech? You enjoy the challenge of continuously learning about new technologies? Your heart beats for digital marketing campaigns and marketing automation? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to be a pioneer in our newly minted MarTech department.
What you will do:
- You are responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of our MarTech strategies and tool stack, focusing on digital campaign automation and the generation of data-based insights
- You are responsible for maintaining and continuously expanding our external network of data experts (freelancers) and tech partnerships (tools & platforms)
- You actively contribute to the education and training of our digital paid media/performance marketing consultants, designers, project managers and copywriters in all things MarTech
- You advise our clients on data-driven marketing and marketing automation projects
- You keep an eye on industry trends and digital developments to incorporate them into our consulting services
What we expect:
- 3+ years professional experience in an analytics/data-focused marketing role or digital campaign management role
- Experience with tools like Adverity, Segment, Tealium, Rapidminer etc. and with databases (SQL, Postgres)
- Experience with data visualization (Looker Studio, PowerBI, Tableau)
- A degree in marketing, communication or similar or equivalent qualification
- Know-How in operational marketing automation and data collection
- Strong consulting and conceptual skills in the area of communication
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
What we offer
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.