You are the central point of contact for clients and team members. With your organized way of working, you keep track of a vast number of digital marketing projects, their timelines and budgets. You coordinate an interdisciplinary project team and make courageous decisions - taking client satisfaction and our economic goals into considerations. Your clients feel well advised thanks to your digital marketing expertise and you are not afraid to critically question briefings? Apply now and join our account management team.
What you will do:
- As a project manager, you will be in charge of projects for one of our largest clients, responsible for the client satisfaction and strategic development
- You will plan and manage a wide range of digital and social media projects and take on strategic advisory tasks for online marketing topics
- You are responsible for project controlling and the achievement of profitability goals
- You actively lead through internal and external appointments, shape them through careful preparation and provide orientation
- You coordinate the team and monitor the progress of different projects
- Through your leadership, the team will manage to implement each project on time, with quality and within budget
- You optimize processes in terms of effectiveness and efficiency
What we expect:
- Strong state-of-the-art social media/online marketing know-how
- Approximately 2-3 years of professional experience as a project/account manager in a (digital) agency
- A degree in communication, marketing, economy or similar or equivalent qualification
- High customer orientation, economic thinking and strong quality awareness
- Ability to deal with conflicts
- Strong communication skills, proactivity and solution orientation
- Fluent German and fluent English skills are required
- Correct prioritization in terms of target navigation
What we offer
Remote or VI office
You decide if you want to work from home, the VI office or a mix of both.
VI location hopping
Work one week per year from any other VI office of your choice – Freiburg, Munich, Porto or Vienna. Paid by VI. No project reason needed.
Take part in our wide range of cross location VI Academy trainings to evolve and grow aside from our daily business and connect with others.
Flexible working hours
Use our flexible working hours.
With EU passport, you can work up to 3 months per year remote from any EU country of your choice.
Take one workday per year for a charity work of your choice to help others.
Book up to 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching with our personal coaches.
You and your team members each get 200 € per year for team activities.
Unpaid vacation days
Additionally to your vacation days, you can take up to 10 unpaid days.
Apply for our annual 1-year leadership program, focusing on personal development and improving leadership skills.
We support you with the lease of your JobRad bicycle.